1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Welcome to our online store.
This website is owned and operated by Belgravia Franchisors Pty Ltd and its related entities. Any reference in these Terms and Conditions of Use to "Beetle Branding" "we" "us" or "our" denotes a reference to Belgravia Franchisors Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries and related entities where relevant.
Beetle Branding and its related entities provide their services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit or use this website, you automatically agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and warrant that you have the legal right to do so. Please read them carefully.
We reserve the right to alter this website and to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
1.3 Ownership of Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the intellectual property in the content on this website (including copyright, trademark, patent and design rights).
Some content on this website may be reproduced by us under licence or other permission to third parties.
All copyright in respect of the content of this website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software and the "look and feel" of this website, is owned or licensed by us and is protected by Australian and international copy right laws.
Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar applicable legislation, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website;
without our prior written consent.
The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Beetle Branding, with copyright authorship for this collection by 'RED CRAYON', and protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us.
Our trade marks and trade dress may not be used:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks or logos;
- in connection with any product or service that is not ours;
- in any manner that is likely to be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in any manner that disparages or discredits us or our information, products or services, including this web site.
All other trademarks not owned by us or our subsidiaries or related entities that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our subsidiaries or related entities.
1.6 Licence And Website Access
- Except as provided below, Beetle Branding grants you a limited, non-exclusive licence to access and make use of this website and its content for non-commercial private use or otherwise with our written consent.
- You must not download (other than page caching), copy, modify, or publish the whole or any part of this website or its content,, except with our express written consent , or otherwise as permitted by law or authorised by these terms and conditions.
- You must not interfere with the operation of this website, including by the addition, removal or alteration of any of its content.
- You must obtain our permission to use our name or any other trade marks, logos or intellectual property on this website in any other form or material by any medium including, without limitation, any material on your website or a website controlled by you.
- If you take a copy of any content on this website you must ensure that any copyright notice attached to that content is reproduced also.
- The licence hereby granted does not permit:
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent .
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Beetle Branding or our associates without our express written consent.
You may not use any meta tags or any other ":hidden text": utilising our name or trademarks without our express written consent.
Any unauthorised use of this website or its content terminates the permission or license granted by Beetle Branding.
- any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents;
- any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- any derivative use of this website or its contents;
- any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or
- any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of 'www.beetlebranding.com.au' so long as the link does not portray Beetle Branding, its associates, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Beetle Branding logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of any link without our express written permission.
1.8 Product Descriptions
Beetle Branding and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Beetle Branding does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Beetle Branding itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition, pursuant to our Refund and Return Policy.
1.9 Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY BEETLE BRANDING ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
BEETLE BRANDING MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR SUITABLE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, FAULTS OR DEFECTS.
IN ADDITION, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DELAYS OR FAILURES CAUSED BY THIRD PARTIES.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BEETLE BRANDING EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BEETLE BRANDING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BEETLE BRANDING WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND THAT YOU INCUR OR SUFFER ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
WHERE LEGISLATION IMPLIES TERMS INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH CANNOT LEGALLY BE EXCLUDED, OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THOSE TERMS IS LIMITED TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, AT OUR DISCRETION:
- THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF GOODS OR THE SUPPLY OF EQUIVALENT GOODS;
- PAYMENT FOR THE COST OF REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE GOODS OR ACQUIRING EQUIVALENT GOODS;
- E-SUPPLYING THE SERVICES; OR
- PAYING FOR THE COST OF HAVING THE SERVICES RE- SUPPLIED.
1.10 Website Policies, Modification And Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this website. These policies also govern your visit to this website. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
If any clause or part thereof in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that clause or part shall be deemed removed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining clauses.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase through this website shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Victoria, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Victoria, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
1.13 Applicable Law
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Beetle Branding or its associates.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions we may, at our absolute discretion, suspend or permanently block your access to this website or any of its content.
A waiver by us is only effective if it is in writing and only in relation to matters specified in that waiver. It is not to be taken as an implied waiver of any other obligation or breach or as an implied waiver of that obligation or breach in relation to any other occasion. Any failure on our part to rely on or enforce any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions at any time shall not prevent us from doing so at any other time.
2. ONLINE PURCHASING
2.1 All purchases made using our online ordering system shall be subject to our usual Terms and Conditions of Trade. Please review these carefully prior to making any purchases.
2.2 Risk Of Loss
All purchases made through this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- All orders are restricted to Australian & New Zealand destinations only. Beetle Branding does not currently ship to any other countries.
- All confirmed orders should be dispatched within 21 days from the date on which we receive written acceptance of the artwork from the customer.
- All confirmed orders should be delivered within 21 days from the date on which we receive written acceptance of the artwork from the customer.
- All orders will be delivered via Australia Post or other courier company as selected by Beetle Branding.
- Delivery cannot be made to PO Boxes.
- Credit Cards will be charged on order placement.
- Orders can be followed up by contacting Beetle Branding via this website, by email to email@example.com or by calling +61 3 9878 5511.
2.4 Return, Refund Or Exchange Policy
- Refund You are entitled to a refund OR repair OR credit only if the products you receive are:
- significantly different to those shown or described to you; or
- not fit for the purpose for which they were sold.
Delivery and packaging charges are only refundable as a result of error or faulty workmanship.
Repair Repairs will be made at no cost to you for any defects or errors in workmanship. Any additional repairs which depart from your original order will be payable by you and charged at our standard rates.
All returns require an authorization number. Please contact Beetle Branding Customer Care on +61 3 9878 5511 to discuss your requirements and to obtain your authorization and postage arrangements.
You must keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as no refunds, repairs or exchanges will be made without proof of purchase.
What Personal Information About Customers Do we gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Beetle Branding. Following are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store features, and communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many websites, we sometimes use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more productive to improve service and your shopping experience, we sometimes send you newsletters of our services and products, notifications of changes to our policies, and order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your "Subscription" preferences by logging into your account.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Beetle Branding share the Information It Receives?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account, contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide to us for purchasing our products or services. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer by clicking the "log off" link located in the side menu.
Which Information Can I Access?
Beetle Branding gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Information You Give Us
You provide most of your information when you search, buy, order, post reviews, or utilise other methods of communication on our website or send us email. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone numbers and credit card information.
For security purposes Beetle Branding sometimes collects and analyses the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your personal or financial information and opens an account, or makes purchases under your name.
When you visit this website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Your Membership Account
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with the supervision and involvement of a parent or guardian. Beetle Branding and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Emails And Other Content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam". You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Beetle Branding reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Beetle Branding and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicense-able right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Beetle Branding and its associates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Beetle Branding or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Beetle Branding has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Beetle Branding takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
back to top»